Взгляните на сообщения на автоответчике Роба. Трансформируйте их из прямой речи в косвенную.
Jim said that he wouldn’t be able to go camping next day. He also added that something had come up and that he would tell Rob about it later.
Sarah said that she hoped Rob hadn’t forgotten about the cinema that night and that she would be ready by 8. She also added that she would see him then.
Toby said that the match was on Sunday and that he would see Rob at practice before the game.
Tom said he had wanted to remind Rob to bring his extra fishing rod. He also added that he would meet Rob at the lake.
Взгляните на диаграммы с речью и соедините их с предложениями. Затем закончите предложения, используя косвенную речь, как показано в примере.
2. D – suggested going to the beach.
3. B – asked what time the first train left.
4. C – asked her what Paris was like.
Переведите на английский язык.
To do/to visit/to go round the old towns, to go sightseeing, to offer guided tours, to get the unique opportunities, to enjoy campfire nights, to meet the locals, to try tasty local/national cuisine/dishes, a list of historic sights, a varied landscape, to miss a flight, to catch a bus, to give smb a lift, to get off at the next stop.
Переведите следующие ситуации на английский язык.
1. Have you ever been to Astrakhan - a beautiful Russian city at the mouth of the Volga River, where it falls into the Caspian Sea? Don’t miss your chance to find out more about the city’s rich history and culture. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere of the most southern city in Russia and admire the fantastic panorama. You will be enchanted by the wonderful view of the Kremlin with its majestic clock tower. Astrakhan is also a cultural centre. There are 5 universities and over 30 branches of other universities in this city. There are also 5 theatres and several museums that represent culture and traditions of the region. There is also an art gallery in Astrakhan.
2. When Peter was on the tour around the city, he asked the guide where the Astrakhan Reserve was situated. He was told that the reserve was located in the delta of the Volga River and that it was one of the oldest and most beautiful reserves in the country. Peter wondered when it was founded. The guide told him that the reserve was founded in 1919, he also asked Peter whether he wanted to visit it at the weekend. Peter said that he would be happy to go there and take pictures of the unique samples of flora and fauna of Astrakhan region. He said that he had always wanted to see lotus - the most beautiful miracle flower growing in the delta of the Volga River.